In the winter of 1986, this joyful girl gave her heart to Jesus. I wish I could say I remained faithful to Him and never let go. However, I’m thankful to say, He remained faithful and never let go. Still hasn’t.
I grew up with two younger sisters and two wonderful parents. The estrogen flowed freely, but so did the love. My home growing up was filled with music, great food, and a fare share of drama.
In the summer of 2003, that same girl gave her hand to Bryan Crisp, for the good and the bad. We’ve had our share of both, but we’re hanging on for dear life.
In the winter of 2009, we welcomed Sadie Christine Crisp. Sunshine to our souls. God’s grace wrapped bright in her precious face.
- God’s Word: life verse is Psalm 119:11
- Quotes: favorite quote is “You live, You learn.”
- Music: refuse to pick a favorite
- Great food: favorite food is Italian
- My dogs: favorite breeds are Labrador Retriever and Australian Shepherd
- Taking pictures: favorite camera is a Nikon DSLR
- Traveling: favorite place to travel to is Hawaii
- Movies: favorite movie has been and always will be “When Harry Met Sally”
- Seasons: favorite is Fall (hands down)
- Concerts: favorites are Harry Connick Jr. and Miranda Lambert
Feel free to check out my blog as I post a variety of ramblings on my crisp life, lessons learned, and my faith!